Conference Registration Rates and Fees (USD)
|Registration Categories||Advance Registration (by June 28)||Late or On-Site Registration|
|Regular IEEE Member||$200||$240|
|Regular Non-IEEE Member||$250||$300|
|IEEE Student Member||$100||$120|
|Non-IEEE Student Member||$125||$150|
|IEEE Life Member/Retiree||$100||$120|
- Attendees must register under one of the registration categories listed above to virtually join the conference.
- Regular registration will allow the authors to upload up to 2 accepted papers.
- IEEE Life Member/Retiree authors will be allowed to upload only one accepted paper.
- Student authors (IEEE Members or Non-Members) will be allowed to upload only one accepted paper. You may be required to provide evidence of full-time student status.
Workshop Fees (USD)
- Cost per paper for extra paper upload: $200
- Excess Page Charges: US$120/page (maximum of two beyond the six-page limit)
Payment must be made in USD and remitted as follows:
By charging your Credit Card –Master Card and Visa card are accepted
Juan Ren Iowa State University (email@example.com)
Simona Onori Stanford University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Terms and Conditions
An official confirmation of registration will be e-mailed to the participant upon receipt of registration fees. It is your personal responsibility that all details such as address, affiliations, etc. are in accordance to your wishes. We therefore strongly recommend that you read and check the confirmation of registration carefully to avoid errors. In the event of any errors in the confirmation, please contact the Registration Chair in writing.
The official receipt of your registration can be obtained soon after receiving an email with instructions from the conference organizers.
Cancellation of participation
If an Author has uploaded a paper using his or her registration, the registration will not be refunded even if the paper is withdrawn or the author is unable to participate in the conference. Other pre-registered participants who are unable to virtually attend the conference will have their paid fees reimbursed less a processing fee of US$60 provided written notice of non-attendance is received by the Registration Chair before July 3, 2021. All refunds will be processed after the conference. If cancellation is made after July 3, 2021, no refund of the fee can be refunded.