The Organizing Committee of CCTA 2021 is pleased to announce Student Support, made available by the IEEE Control Systems Society. Offering complimentary conference and workshop registration, these CSS funds are meant to help students attend CCTA 2021 and become more integrated into the CSS scientific community.
The Student Support will grant complimentary Student Registration and complimentary registration for Workshops.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Receiving the Student Support for the online CCTA 2021 will not penalize applications for the award in future years.
Eligibility and Requirements
Each applicant must be a student member of both IEEE and CSS, at the time of the conference registration.
Those who are not CSS student members yet are welcome to become a member!
Only in case the number of applicants exceeds the budget, additional criteria will be used to make a selection among the applicants.
Priority will be given to student members who are an author or co-author of one (or more) paper(s) accepted for presentation and are going to present the paper(s) at the conference. Additional criteria, in decreasing order of importance, prefer applicants who will present more than one paper at the conference, have been student members of the CSS since more years, can demonstrate active participation in CSS. In addition, the selection committee may decide to limit awards where more than one presenter from the same institution would otherwise be offered an award to attend the same conference.
The application website opens on May 6 and closes on June 16. To apply, students must fill in the form available at http://homepages.laas.fr/lzaccari/StudentSupport/
using login: student
The filled form must be converted to PDF format, and uploaded/submitted through PaperPlaza as follows:
- Step 1: Select Submit a paper or session proposal for the CCTA 2021
- Step 2: Select First Submissions: Student Travel Form (please make sure that the student who is applying for the travel support is listed as corresponding author of the application)
- Step 3: To complete the application procedure, the Student’s Advisor must contact via e-mail Giulia Giordano (firstname.lastname@example.org), Student Activities Chair of the IEEE Control Systems Society, and provide her with the following information:
- Certification that the applicant is currently enrolled as a student under the advisor’s supervision. If applicable, also state that the student co-authored and is going to present one (or more) paper(s) at CCTA 2021.
Deadlines and Award Notification
- May 6: the application website opens
- June 16: the application website closes
- June 18: decision messages about support recipients are expected to be sent out
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not register until you have received the decision letter where the details of the special registration procedure for Student Support Awardees will be announced. Please be aware that the registration fee may not be reimbursed in case you have already registered using the standard registration procedure!
- June 28: deadline for registering and uploading the final version of the manuscript.